Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 26: Pretty Penny

Disclaimer:  All content is my own opinion only and should in no way be construed as a paid endorsement or representation of any companies named.  I receive no compensation whatsoever from any makeup or other companies named/linked to in my posts for my looks or reviews.  I just like to have fun with all the pretty pretty colors...


Day 26--Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Like my Naughty & Nice look, this look had to be relatively subtle and sort of "wash 'n' wear" because this afternoon I had to go to court to support one of our families; needless to say I didn't want to show up in anything too flashy, too sparkly, or too bright (definitely do NOT want the judge's attention focused on ME lol).

Here is Pretty Penny


This look has only two shades on the whole lid and debuts my newly received Orglamix Mineral Foundation in Bocote, which looked a little dark for my getting-paler-for-the-Winter self, so I mixed it with Orglamix Self-Adjusting Mineral Foundation in Whole Grain.  I followed this with a sheer sweep of Orglamix HD Microfinish Powder in Hush Hush and Orglamix Magnetism prep/prime on the lids.  And off we go!

1)  Apply Orglamix Creamliner in Penny to lid and blend upward into crease

2)  Blend Orglamix Chamomile onto brow bone and down into the upper border of Penny, then dab a bit more Chamomile into the inner corners of the eyes

3)  Foil matte brown shadow and line upper lash line; blend more of this shadow into brows to shape + define

4)  Apply black mascara to lashes

5)  Mix Orglamix Goji with peach shimmer gloss and apply to lips



(no I most certainly did NOT give the judge this expression, but it's fun for the camera lol)

Since going to court makes me nervous (even when it has nothing to do with me personally), I decided to forego applying blush as it would just make me look too flushed (as in, maybe tipsy or otherwise under the influence)--yikes!!